09 April 2006

kyu kyu shoppu cold remedies


clockwise from upper left: Japanese Halls (not as strong as U.S. Halls), face masks (to prevent further pollution of my lungs, to prevent the spread of germs, and to blend in), Vitamin C drops (immune boost), wonton noodle soup (substitute for chicken soup), green tea (I can't read and nothing stood out as sleepytime tea), popsicles (for my extremely sore throat. actually, I think they're supposed to be juice boxes, but we froze them when I lived in the Barn, and it worked out ok)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the things you intend to use as popsicles. they look mildly unhealthy like any good junk food should look. the mask is also very stylish, though I'm a bit concerned that you chose one to "blend in." Also where is your vicks inhaler?.........mrmoss